Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Quit My Day Job

That sounds quite dramatic as I'll have another in a week, but I've got a bit of time to regroup on JenniferMoon.co. For those of you who don't know yet, I'm going to start selling my quilts. For 18 years I've consumed fabric and stitched ever so diligently to bestow my love and creativity on new babies and new unions, but now....It's gonna cost ya! :) I'm not quite sure how much, yet, but I'll keep you posted as this thing unfolds. My official site, when it launches is JenniferMoon.co (not com). I've got an Etsy site up, this blog, and Facebook soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for this to get underway! Can't wait for your new quilts and being able to purchase my first one.

    As someone who has see first-hand some of the lovely quilts you've made over the years, I can vouch that they are truly spectacular!

    ReplyDelete