Tuesday, November 6, 2012

{Thankfulness} Day 3, 4, 5, and 6

I am thankful these days and every other day, for music. Happy, sad, triumphant, reflective, awe inspiring, welcoming; all of it stirs in me and rejuvenates me. This week in particular has been a music marathon, some documented in pictures, Needtobteathe concert, with Matthew Mayfield and Good Old War opening, then worshiping with the City of Grace worship team, and learning songs for an upcoming Scrooge musical. Monday night was a whimsical bluegrass band, The Vespers (courtesy of The Habenaro Collective) who played a backyard concept under a canopy of vines and white lights. Dear Amber Hunter opened for them. Tonight was more Scrooge rehearsal and tomorrow night The Ryan Hunt Band and music workshops, Christmas music instruction, it is in ending and I am so grateful! I wish I had music to share here... Photos only, but check out some of these bands! You'll be thankful you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment