Thursday, November 1, 2012

{Thankfulness}

Over the course of my life I have noticed that when you focus on the little blessings it helps you see the bigger ones and a bigger picture. This perspective fuels perseverance, persistence, patience and a host of other "p" words. With Thanksgiving ahead I wanted to take the next few weeks to highlight the things I am thankful for; big and small.

At this moment I am thankful for the thoughts I had when I received this little paper monster. When I look at it, I think of the choice to allow life, people, circumstances to intimidate you or to choose to live life and face everything head on. One of my favorite verses in the Bible is in Deuteronomy "I set before you life and death. Choose life." and it also inspires me for my next orange quilt or handmade gift.

What are something's you are thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment