Friday, November 2, 2012

{Thankfulness} Nov 2

Eight years and 2 months. Next to home, in small town South Dakota, it is the longest I've lived in one city. I would never guessed I would have settled in here and now it would take quite a bit to convince me to live anywhere else. Unless I could have a snowbird option, live in the Pacific Northwest or Alaska or Colorado in the summer, quilt and craft in the mountains and come back to the desert for the remainder of the year, you'd have to offer me deal that was out if this world. Now Arizona is home and I'm so thankful. Here I have found a church family to walk through life with, I have grown closer to my sisters and their families, and I've come to know the subtle beauty of a land dotted with cactus and blossoms in unlikely places. The real bonus, I don't have to scrape my windshield tomorrow morning. Have cozy dreams of a sunny tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment